View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Integro*
Guild Master

re: Rebuilding Hellfire/Arathor with Azys!

Greetings lions,

A couple of days ago, our officers were approached by Azys. In short, this is their idea - they would like to try and build a platform for Hellfire/Arathor players, hoping to strengthen and expand our (dying) community. 

Now, this is just a concept idea - it would include: promoting the realm, helping other guilds with mythic raids, recruitment, running M+ content, having class leaders who can help others master their classes, organizing achievement runs, socializing and meeting new people, and enjoying the game together. 

The idea is to have the whole server benefiting from this project.

If it goes well, they would consider collaborating with other guilds as well.

They have already set up a Discord server, so if you are interested, go to  https://discord.gg/qudfJyw and check out what is going on there. Feel free to hang out and socialize with people on it!

I would also like to know what you guys think about this project, and if you have any ideas, or feedback, you are more than welcome to reply to this thread! 

Hear us roar!

Tweetty/Testerr-Hellfire
Social

re: Rebuilding Hellfire/Arathor with Azys!

As long as I have "Tre Lowen" under my name I'm in with you! heart and soul and salute the courage it took to make this move forward from being just a thought.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tre lowen Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum