Name:
Smackya

Main spec:
Tank

Offspec:
Melee dps

Your history

Play history (guild, realms, etc.):
Been on my guild for a while and I have been raiding on Previous expansions with them, but i left WoW 1 year ago and now i got back and they formed already the raiding team, so I'm searching for a new good raiding guild to progress in Mythic content.

Reasons for leaving previous guilds:
I dont really have a main reason it was a good raiding/social guild , but im looking forward on raiding on this tier and they have their team filled up.

Computer stuff

Do you have an authenticator? Have you ever gotten hacked?:
Yes I do have an authenticator

Raiding, gear and spec (only needed for raider applications)

Previous WoW raid experience (please list your experience, and the character(s) you experienced it on):
Been raiding since TBC,ICC 10M HC's up until Lich King(Got the achievement from back then)+Tribute to Skill(10). Cataclysm all heroics raids up until Ragnaros, never got him down before new tier. Pandaria got Ahead of the Curve on HC and then a couple of mythics bosses down on my main and my alt back then named Artsido-Earthen Ring,also ahead of the curve on Lei shen. WoD Blackrock Foundry cleared on HC ahead of the curve. Finally in current tier Xavius on ahead of the curve and antorus hc on ahead of the curve.

Please post a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a raid. You can use a website like www.imageshack.us to upload one and copy/paste the link here.:
https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4223/cU9pnd.jpg

Please post a link to any sort of World of Logs, wow-meter, etc, report that we can judge your performance from.:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/earthen-ring/Sm%C3%A1ckya , https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/earthen-ring/sm%C3%A1ckya

Please explain your choice of talents.:
Im switching talents all the time based on the fight to be honest, im using different talents for mythic dungeons and different talents for Argus for example.

Do you have any alts that may help us get more insight in your raiding experience? If so, list them here and elaborate, please.:
So far no, but Im going to level up my druid on this tier i think, they are kinda strong.

Our raiding nights are Wednesday and Sunday 20:15 - 23:30 server time. Will you be able to attend on these days?:
Yes

Are there any periods of time in the upcoming future that you can see affecting your capability of meeting the required sign ups we expect of our core raiders?:
No

We use Discord to communicate with each other during raids, do you have any issue with also using this software to listen and/or speak during raiding times?:
No issues at all

Do you have a mic? And are you able to vocally communicate on Discord during raid time?:
Yes i do have a microphone

Are you a clicker (do you use the mouse to activate your spells, or the keyboard)?:
Keyboard- Key bindings

Final questions

Why do you want to join Tre Lowen, and why should we accept you?:
Been looking for a solid old school raiding guild and i would like to join your team.
You should accept me because... you can play the Smack that all on the floor song every time i die in a raid :o

What are your in-game goals except character-development?:
To get better to the game and explore new contents like the Mythic raiding on Antorus.

Are there any members in Tre Lowen that you already know?:
Not so far

Confirm that you understand and agree to everything:
I do

Jero|
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Smackya - by Jero|

welcome to tre lowen. we will offer you a spot to gesr up untill you think you are ready and than we will trial you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tre lowen Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: