Behati

Main spec:
Melee dps

Offspec:
Melee dps

Your history

Play history (guild, realms, etc.):
Vanilla (nothing serious)
TBC: Holy paladin (Gelica- Karazhan eu) Karazhan/Gruul (the Tenth), SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT (Nightshift, Bare Necessities, Outcast)
WotLK: Prot Paladin (Gelica- Karazhan eu) Naxx, Resto/feral Druid (Ravenmaize- Hellfire eu) Totc/ICC/RS 25 hc(Phantas Magoria)
Cata: Feral Druid (Ravenmaize- Hellfire eu) BWD/BoT 25 hc(Phantas Magoria) Destro Lock (Pooncall- Hellfire eu) Firelands/Dragon soul 10 hc (PM)
Pandaland: Destro lock (Pooncall - Hellfire eu) Vaults/HoF (PM).... guild dead ..... break..... SoO flex (impressive right)
WoD: Hunter (Phonquel - Silvermoon eu) Highmaul hc (forgot guildname) BRF hc (forgot guildname) HFC mythic (conclave)
Legion: ...... break .... Hunter (Phonquel - silvermoon eu) nighthold, once or twice (Conclave) Mage (Arythmia - silvermoon eu) Tomb normal/hc (something with donuts) ... small break ... lots of alts leveling now

Reasons for leaving previous guilds:
Never really swapped guilds much, most of them died out (some pretty fast)

Computer stuff

Do you have an authenticator? Have you ever gotten hacked?:
Thanks for reminding me to reactivate it (swapped phones recently)

Raiding, gear and spec (only needed for raider applications)

Previous WoW raid experience (please list your experience, and the character(s) you experienced it on):
See play history (I think)

Raiding experience on application character; mostly alt stuff/raids (did some 10 man in wotlk, some pvp, some tanking in WoD, nothing to write home about)

Do you have any alts that may help us get more insight in your raiding experience? If so, list them here and elaborate, please.:
Have plenty: at 110 Hunter(931), Mage(920+), Paladin(930), Demon hunter (900+), DK (910+) on silvermoon / Priest (890+) Rogue (890+) on Hellfire / Warlock (900+) on Draenor

Our raiding nights are Wednesday and Sunday 20:15 - 23:30 server time. Will you be able to attend on these days?:
Yes

Are there any periods of time in the upcoming future that you can see affecting your capability of meeting the required sign ups we expect of our core raiders?:
No

We use Discord to communicate with each other during raids, do you have any issue with also using this software to listen and/or speak during raiding times?:
No

Do you have a mic? And are you able to vocally communicate on Discord during raid time?:
I have a mic, rarely use it

Which addons do you use specifically for raiding, and why?:
Bigwigs, weakauras

Are you a clicker (do you use the mouse to activate your spells, or the keyboard)?:
only when drunk

Final questions

Why do you want to join Tre Lowen, and why should we accept you?:
Mostly for some in-game contact with the people that urged me to apply (seems they recently joined you guys) and since i'm currently a free agent as i stopped raiding on silvermoon, i guess it would be fun to return home and maybe see some familiar faces on Hellfire.
I am fairly experienced when it comes to raiding, not really on this character tho, but it is the only one at a decent ilvl i have a on hellfire atm. (I do am a decently quick learner, so it should not take that long to get gud)

What are your in-game goals except character-development?:
experience some antorus raiding content while it's still relevant, focus on one character instead of spreading myself across all my alts (and get nothing done)

Are there any members in Tre Lowen that you already know?:
Sayx (tho he said i prob know some other aswell)

Any additional comments that you would like to add:
I prob forgot a lot, feel free to ask.

Confirm that you understand and agree to everything:
yes

I'm not small, I just live in a big world.
*Integro*
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Phonquel - by *Integro*

Welcome! :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tre lowen Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: